All French Services, business, Business for sale France, Caretaking Services, Cleaning and changeovers, Garden and pool maintenance, General Maintenance, Gers, Gironde, Laundry service, Lot-et-Garonne, loyal customer base, Project Management, Property Management and caretaking, Security checks, SW France, Website advertising
A well established husband and wife team business which has been running since August 2007, with a good English speaking client base, some of which have been using our services since the beginning. We offer a very personal individual service to each of our clients. Properties vary from short term summer rentals and others privately used throughout the year.
- French registered SARL
- Management of 13 properties
- Income all year round with scope to expand
- Working from home with flexible hours
- Google ranked #1 Website for searches “French property management”, “Property management and caretaking services France”, “Caretaking France” etc
- Certified accounts with English speaking accountant
Garden and Pool Maintenance
Cleaning and Changeovers
The business is currently run from the Lot-et-Garonne (47), also covering the South Gironde (33) and North Gers (32) departments in SW France, but can be run from any department in France.
This business would suit a young enthusastic hardworking couple. A full professional handover given and online assistance.
Any further questions please contact us through our website, genuine enquiries only, no time wasters please.
Estimated value of business is €45,000 plus garden and pool equipment.
- Expansion potential: This business currently covers a radius of 80km from Aiguillon in the Lot-et-Garonne department, SW France. The business could easily be expanded to include a wider catchment area with additional services. As we are not artisans, we only use the services of registered, insured and reliable artisans – builders, carpenters, plumbers and electricians for any maintenance work required by our clients.
The business is being sold with a loyal customer base, including all property management email enquiries we have received in the past 5 years. Potential clients we have had to refer to other companies as we could not cover their area or were too busy to offer our services.
- Reasons for selling: Retirement
- Trading hours: Flexible
- Employees: None (Husband and wife team)
- Years established: 5
- Premises details: The business is run from our home which is also for sale. Business can be purchased as a package, (with our home) or separate.
For more information on the business, please visit All French Services Website